Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy birthday Marly!!!!!

We are intent on making Marly's birthday as enjoyable for her as possible: I am sending a little film of our birthday breakfast to the site at www.longlongway.com .

With the weather still poor, we have done nothing in Trelleborg except sit in a cafe eating cannelbulle (?) and drinkning coffee. Since our run to Ystad is not long, we're doing a bit of blogging before doing the 52 km in a single session.

I am a happy boy since I've had my first sandwich with Räkost, a weird type of processed cheese with shrimps in it. Even my Swedish friends think I'd strange, but I love the stuff.


Hoping to find a nice place to celebrate Marly's birthday in Ystad tonight. Apparently the cycle ride can be nice too. As I look out of the window of this Internet cafe, it looks like the rain has stopped too...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home